Search This Blog

Wednesday 7 December 2016

Consumption creates wealth. Systematic consumption creates more wealth!

 By  Onyx Kalu (Tiens 4 star Gold Lion from Nigeria a.k.a Tiens grandpa)

Consumption creates wealth. Systematic consumption creates more wealth!

I love this philosophy because the more I consume, the healthier I am. The healthier I look, the more the universe's law of attraction works to my advantage. People ask why I am healthy and I tell them that I signed up with a consumption club in TIENS. When they join me in the systematic consumption of tiens products TIENS pays me. The chain goes on and on because people can't stop in the consumption process because the products are effective, natural and internationally recognized. Honestly I am making money and I am helping others make money.

What do I do for the company?
 I tell the story of how good the products have worked in my body. I also tell them the grace to grace story, my lifestyle change, wealth acquisitions, my profile. So I teach and I get paid.

Teach? 
Yes my health advertises my products. I teach CELLULAR NUTRITION, feeding the cells at optimal level with natural herbal food supplements, non medical approach, the 21 century approach of "prevention is better than cure," and the need to avoid toxin from conventional drugs.

Am I competing with doctors? 
No. We are partners in business. I am into COMPLIMENTARY MEDICINE. Complimenting the efforts of doctors. More importantly I teach people how to use a simple system through NETWORK MARKETING to build us fortune. So I teach people to teach people to teach people... And I get paid for imparting positively in people's lives.

My regrets?
 This story can't be complete without you! My regrets are that as you are reading you may have close mind. May be you think our products does not work! Or that Network marketing is not meant for you and you have seen someone enter and fail. Yes people fail even high school. 

If you are in your sub health, join me in the consumption club. Live life optimally before you die!!!
Do you want to make the money along the way? Then If you hate your present lean purse, join us

No comments:

Post a Comment