Search This Blog

Tuesday 22 November 2016

A Letter from Chairman Li Jinyuan to Tiens Global Distributors

Endless Life and Continuous Effort to Fight –
A Letter from ChairmanLi Jinyuan to Tiens Global Distributors




At the sound of the Third Business Wave horn, Tiens Group, as a huge corporate aircraft carrier today, is sailing into the waters of the booming and highly competitive direct selling industry. Ahead of us is the boundless expanse of challenging ocean, which seems peaceful at the surface while waves and crisis hide beneath. Competition is equivalent to a cruel game.The only law which rules the game of competition is the law of jungle, is the survival of the fittest, is selecting the superior and eliminating the weak.The brave wins when two meet on a narrow path. Facing the tough competition, in order to let more people to have job security, to let more families to live a happy life, to let more people own a self-fulfillment stage, to let our global distributor friends build up their business platform and realizing their dreams, I, as the founder of Tiens, will unwavering lead our global distributor friends to become the giant of the business ocean no matter how rough the waves roll ahead, to accomplish our great Third Business Wave successfully. I’m the Captain. Come with me!

At the early stage of my life, I left behind the enterprise already established and the comfortable life in my hometown Cangzhou to start a venture with even bigger dreams, experiencing rise and fall,complicated and volatile circumstances. Although met with great hardships, even narrow escaped from several destruction, I survived with the power of my inner dreams. I strive from a helmsman of a small ship to the Captain of the huge aircraft carrier-Tiens Group, whose businesses covering more than 190 countries and regions worldwide.

I've made myself enormous success and now what kind of future will I take? It is a matter of choice.

I’m the Captain. I must undertake the responsibilities of the Captain.

Choosing to be Captain is in fact choosing to bare risks, to choose responsibility and pressure, to choose the tiredness of bitter hardship. However, I do so with absolutely no regrets, since I know my choice will benefit the country, the society and the family, as well as preserve employment, new businesses, secure investment, growth and high profit.

I am the Captain. The Captain stays firm at his position.

I can remember that when the Ship of Tiens sailing against the fierce waves of competitive market, when all employees falling to sleep in the nights, I, as the Captain, should keep the light lit in the captain cabin to inspect if the equipment on the Ship are running well at every second; should scout far to see if there are icebergs or hidden rock to avoid the catastrophe of Titanic. I can remember that when the Ship of Tiens landing the shore, when all employees leaving for vacation and family gathering, I, as the Captain, should stay firm at my position; should give up the holidays and work 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. During the Spring Festival of the past 19 years, all employees shared great times with their family while I spent all 7-day holidays visiting VIPs for a better public relation for the coming year.I am the Captain, I pained and gained for Tiens’ Businesses.

I am the Captain. The Captain is willing to burden and sacrifice.

In the hard times of Tiens’ start-up, I sold off my properties to keep the company running. My last and most precious property, a Mercedes-benz car, was sold off to pay the salaries and to keep my credibility to all employees. At this point of time, if necessary, I am willing to offer all my belongings to all employee and distributors in the name of credibility and responsibility. I had invested all incomes to build a grand Tiens International Health Industrial Park, covering 1 square kilometers and a magnificent Tiens International University, covering 3.2 square kilometers, with an area of structure of 2,100,000 square meters and a capacity of over 30,000 students. The Tiens International University is to be opened to students from Tiens families and other places all over the world. It is a place in which you may seek for knowledge and benefits generations, a place which will strongly support the Tiens Business and of which all Tiens members will be proud.

I am the Captain. The Captain would like to encourage every excellent distributor friend globally, to award them with the highest honor and the most competitive rewards in the industry.

Starting from the first Wave of development-“opening up wasteland, opening up the Chinese market”, to the second Wave -“Setting sail to the sea, expanding the international market”, every year I awarded the “outstanding crew (outstanding distributors)” with cars, yachts, airplanes and villas. In 2015, on the trip of our Third Business Wave, on Tiens’ 20th Anniversary Convention, I will award outstanding distributors worldwide with 2000 BMW cars, 400 luxury yachts, 300 private airplanes and 100 luxury villas. As a captain, I desperately hope that Tiens Aircraft Carrier could speed up on the "New Superb Plan Express” channel with improved standards. I, together with all Tiens family, will abide by our positions,refine our job, to guarantee the Gear Effect in the company. Work streamlined and efficiently, look top-down and inside-out. We shall improve our speed and standards of all aspects, ensuring interlocking and multi-level bonuses. Based on the fast track of each distributor’s rank promotion, with the “New Superb Plan Express”, growing like sesame in bloom, rising steadily, I hope you will receive all bonuses you can get of each reward. No gains without pains. The outstanding, hardworking and fast-acting distributors should enjoy the abundant fruit you have been working for with relentless effort.

I am the Captain. The Captain will sacrifice his own life for the big Tiens family.

When my parents needed my attention at their old age, when my children needed my attention as they grew up, when I was ill and needed to see a doctor … Those things were very easy for most people. But it was so hard for me. When my mother passed away, I was on my “voyage” in Africa,to fulfill the promise I made to Tiens’ Africa family members. When my children cried for their father under the flying lion statue, I could only stand in the corner quietly. For Tiens Business, I have to sacrifice my own life for the whole family. I have no regrets.



I am the Captain. The Captain has to be strong.

Although few people understand my inner helplessness and loneliness, as well as my grievance and sadness on my mind, even few people to talk to, I would never weep, because an entrepreneur has to be strong. As the enterprise facing the huge investment losses caused by the decision-making mistakes, I have to bear that by myself, while in my face, it is still the confidence and smile presented to everyone; In order to embrace the customer and grasp the market, even being too tired, I still runaround continuously, going to the markets worldwide; in spite of the doctor’s warning about being careful to drink, for the enterprise development, I drink glass by glass until the customers are satisfied ... Never giving up, never cowering away, for the success, I have to be strong.

I am the Captain. The Captain will pursue the great dream of human health all his life.

Many people think that running an enterprise is to make money, and it is reasonable to be even tired out. But how many people know that if it is just for making money, many bosses who have completed the primitive accumulation can choose to sell the enterprise unscathed, as the money earned could not been spent in their whole life. I can do so as well, but I have a great dream and pursuit for the human health, with tens of millions of Tiens Business followers behind me, I have to be responsible for all, thus, I will not stop pursuing the dream of human health.



I am the Captain. The Captain is ready to strive for Tiens for his whole life.

I often warn myself that, it’s my responsibility to take care of all the people on board as I have chosen to be the Captain. I did get depressed now and then and on the verge of giving up sometimes. However, I abandoned this idea and cheered up for all Tiens distributors’ happy life, for the dream of health for mankind. Therefore, what you can read on my face is always the heroic expression of going forward and forward.

My dear fellow friends, I am so proud and with great passion. During the long journey of the past 19 years, it was you who accompanied me through ups and downs; it was you with whom we created miracles one after another. In long term future, thousands upon thousands people of you with insights will share joys and hardships with me to make more miracles. I am the Captain of Tiens aircraft carrier. I am a convinced idealist. More importantly, I am a responsible realist. I sincerely invite all the global distributors to follow me for our common Tiens dream, for the bright future of Tiens, for the happy life of global Tiens people. Come with me. Let’s move on together, dedicating our whole life to the fight for success!

It's not too late to board the Tiens giant ship, join today contact me, Molly Tiens ID 98261200

No comments:

Post a Comment